Wild Dolphins & Snorkeling Combo
- Ride Out to the Bay of Banderas With Expert Biologist and Tour Guides
- Learn All About the Lovable Dolphins From Experts
- Encounter Wild Dolphins
- If There is an Opportunity and Depending on Dolphin Behavior, You Might Have the Opportunity to Swim With Them (Not Guaranteed)
- Snorkeling at the Best Spot Possible on Banderas Bay
Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific feature amazing natural diversity and incredible wildlife. Let us take you to one of the most beautiful spots in our region to spend a day discovering the wonders of Marietas Islands and surrounding waters.
Look out for bottlenose, spotted, and spinner dolphins during our catamaran ride out to the islands and let us share our knowledge of these amazingly beautiful marine creatures. You might also spot whales that migrate through the bay during the winter months. Once we reach Marietas Islands, the possibilities to make this your very own personal day are endless.
Step onto the beach of this wildlife sanctuary and look out for birds and other wild animals. Take a walk and learn about local flora and fauna and be intrigued by the islands’ incredible natural beauty. Or get back onto the water in a kayak and head for the rock formations, caves, and archways. Get into the water for snorkeling and/or scuba diving.
Whatever you decide, our professional guides will be happy to answer your questions and assist you. To relax from a day of new and incredible impressions, stay at the beach for some sunbathing and enjoy the sun and the breeze.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Available March 24th through December 7th
- Only available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday between March and December.
- Later departures available for cruise ship groups