Vallarta Outdoor Adventure
- Great Tour for Adventure Seekers Who Love Outdoor Activities
- Speedboat Ride Through Banderas Bay as You Head to Boca de Tomatian, a Deserted Beach at the Edge of the Jungle
- Off-Road Expedition on 4x4 Mercedes Benz Unimogs that Take You Well Off the Beaten Path at 2000 Feet Above Sea Level Toward the Heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Unforgettable Mule Ride Up the Mountain
- A Thrilling Series of Cable Zip Lines Including Some of Mexico's Highest and Longest
- Two Waterslides Including the Third Highest Drop in the World (846 Feet)
- Other Great Outdoor Activities Including Rappelling Down Waterfalls, Crossing Jungle Bridges, and Swimming in Streams and Natural River Pools
This remarkable excursion combines a variety of outdoor activities for one fabulous eco 'adventure from Puerto Vallarta. You'll enjoy a thrilling jet-boat ride, an off-road Unimog ride, a trail ride on a mule, a zipline tour through the forest canopy, and a hiking and rappelling tour through an adventure course.
You'll begin this adventure on the water, where you'll zoom south across Banderas Bay to the remote pristine sands of Boca de Tomaltan. This thrilling speed-boat trip is so exciting that it may seem like an entire tour unto itself.
But the jet-boat ride is only the beginning -- from Tomaltan Beach you'll climb into our 4x4 Unimog for an offroad journey to an elevation of two thousand feet into the Sierra Madres. You'll be astounded by the panoramic beauty of this jungle landscape.
Once you reach our jungle basecamp, you'll saddle up on one of our mules for a trail ride deep into the lush back country. You'll be serenaded by colorful birds as you journey to the zipline course. You'll then get strapped into a safety harness before gliding through the treetops on a steel zipline cable at a rate of more than thirty miles per hour. This outdoor adventure course also includes aerial bridges, rappelling over waterfalls, and river crossings.
Nature lovers will be thrilled by the amazing biodiversity in this region. Our bilingual naturalist guides enjoy sharing their extensive knowledge of the native flora and fauna. Our staff also prides themselves in their exemplary safety record. Our zipline tours are fully certified to be compliant with Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) standards.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Not available Sunday
- Cruise ship guests must book directly through their cruise line
- Please note that departure times from Nuevo Vallarta are 8:30AM, 10:30AM, 11:00AM, and 1:00PM
- Departure times from Puerto Vallarta (Maritime Terminal) are 11:30AM, 12:30PM, and 1:30PM
- Min. Age: 10 years old
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed, for safety