Marietas Islands Sailing & Snorkeling
- Excellent Combination of Sailing, Snorkeling, and a Visit to a Natural Preserve
- Sail on the Calm Blue Waters of Banderas Bay
- Snorkeling at the Famous and Beautiful Marietas Islands National Park
- Relax on a Secluded Beach
Enjoy a relaxing and fun-filled day of sailing, snorkeling, beaching, and bird watching with our Marietas Islands Sailing and Snorkeling excursion. This excursion takes you out on a majestic sailboat ride through the calm blue waters of the Banderas Bay and out to the natural wildlife preserve known as the Marietas Islands. The Marietas Islands are one of the most highly praised snorkeling and wildlife spots anywhere in the Puerto Vallarta reason, and you will soon discover why! This area is teeming with wildlife and marine life, all living in harmony among the gorgeous island and beach setting. It is the ideal destination for any Puerto Vallarta snorkeling adventure.
There are many unique things about the Marietas Islands Sailing and Snorkeling tour. For one, this tour takes you out to sea on board a beautiful, spacious and majestic sailboat. Heading out to sea on a sailboat is a completely different experience than going on any other kind of boat. Sailing is beloved by many for many reasons. It takes you back to a simpler time of sailboats, plus the sound of the wind against the large sails is soothing and provides the perfect ambience for boating.
This tour also has the unique aspect of offering a full day of fun and relaxation. We provide you with snorkeling gear and instruction so you can take a peek at the teeming natural world found beneath the surface of the water. You will also get a chance to see all kinds of exotic birds both during your sailboat ride and during your time at the Marietas Islands. You will also get a chance to sit back and take in the warm sun on one of the beautiful beaches of the Marietas. We provide you with a continental breakfast, a deli picnic lunch, and an open bar. This sailing and snorkeling excursion is the perfect way to spend a day enjoying the natural beauty of the Marietas Islands!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- A $5 per person fee will be collected at check in for the Marine Park Entry Fee
- Does not include $2.00 port entry fee
- Playa Nopalera is our main snorkeling site, a neighbor island to Playa de Amor
- Access to Hidden Beach (Playa de Amor) is limited from Wednesdays through Sundays, to a max of 8 guests per visit. In accordance with newly placed regulations for the preserve.
- Guests under 10 years and over 65 years of age are not permitted in Playa de Amor
- From early December through March 23rd this tour is altered and geared toward whale watching moreso than exploring the Marietas islands. Snorkeling is still part of the tour as well.
- Ground transportation NOT included in price