Majahuitas & Yelapa Adventure
- An All-Day Beach Escape to the Relaxing Village of Yelapa and the Calm, Blue Waters of the Majahuitas Cove
- Snorkel at the Cove of Majahuitas (Filled with Marine Life)
- Visit the Tranquil Fishing Village of Yelapa, Hike Through Town to the Famous Cola De Caballo Waterfalls
- Enjoy Complimentary Meals and an Open Bar On the Way Back to Puerto Vallarta
Get away from the crowds and let us take you to the remote gems of Banderas Bay. Discover the lovely villages of Yelapa and Majahuitas and go snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of the bay.
Whether you want to explore the underwater world of this natural cove, discover the villages of Yelapa and Majahuitas, or go on a nature hike, rest assured that you, too, will be touched by the magic of this beautiful part of Banderas Bay. Yelapa is a tiny fishing village and can only be reached by boat, which adds to the traditional charm of this friendly community. We will take you across the bay to this wonderful place, so watch out for dolphins and humpback whales if you take this tour in the winter. Once we reach Yelapa, the possibilities are endless. Explore the village and its attractions, go hiking in the jungle towards the cascades, or go horseback riding. For a more relaxing day, stay at the beach or go back into the water for some swimming and snorkeling.
In the afternoon we will continue on to Majahuitas, a secluded beach that, like Yelapa, can only be reached by boat. Take a break from civilization and the crowds and fully indulge in the natural beauty of this unspoiled place. Take a swim, watch tropical fish as you snorkel in the clear waters, or take a discovery tour in a kayak. Nature lovers can discover birds, reptiles, and depending on season, turtles, dolphins, manta rays, and humpback whales.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Available Sunday through Friday
- Our typical departures are at 8:00AM from Nuevo Vallarta and 8:30AM from Puerto Vallarta
- Cruise ship passengers can only book this directly with their cruise line