Hiking and Snorkeling Combo
- Most Magical and Beautiful Nature Hike in Puerto Vallarta
- Start at a Fishing Village Surrounded by Lush Green Mountains, and Follow a River as We Head to a Beautiful Tropical Deciduous Forest
- Follow the Trail Along the Coast at the Bottom of the Sierra Mountains
- Pass Underneath a Gorgeous, Colorful Canopy
- After Hiking, Snorkel at Colomitos, a Powder-Sand Beach with Tons of Tropical Fish
- Keep Your Eyes Peeled for the Tropical Inhabitants of These Lands Including Iguanas, Red Foxes, Raccoons, Mountain Crabs, and Not to Mention the Brightly Colored Tropical Reef Fish at Colomitos
The Puerto Vallarta Hiking and Snorkeling Combo tour takes you out into the beautiful natural world just to the south of Puerto Vallarta. This tour takes adventurous and curious travelers on a hiking journey along a river that takes you through a tropical deciduous forest, then along the coastline at the bottom of the Sierra Madre Mountains, and then under a stunningly gorgeous forest canopy. Along the way, you will see all kinds of beautiful and colorful wildlife, ranging from feathered friends up above to reptilian pals down below.
Keep your eyes and cameras peeled for the astounding array of wildlife we will come across on this adventure. Some of the most common animals we catch on the hiking portion of this tour include red foxes, armadillos, mountain crabs, and raccoons, among many, many others. You will also encounter all kinds of beautiful and awe-inspiring flora including plumerias, palms, and strangling ficuses.
The tour then takes you out to the quaint and gorgeous Colomitos beach, where we will provide you with snorkeling equipment. In this part of the tour, you will get to swim through the crystal clear waters of this beach to see the marine life of Puerto Vallarta. You will find that the marine world is just as fascinating as the world above the water! During your snorkeling trip, you will likely see species such as king angels, puffer fish, panamic sergeant majors, eels, and much, much more! The tour wraps up with a delicious picnic style lunch served right on the beach as you stare out at the sea and take in all the beauty that you have just witnessed.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Good physical condition; guests must be able to walk over packed dirt, gravel and inclines during the hike
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, person with back, heart or neck problems are restricted
- For snorkeling, all the participants have to know swim
- Kids under 6 years old prohibited
- We require a minimum of 2 people in order to operate this tour