Canopy Los Veranos
- 5 Star Tour Rating and Voted #1 Tour in Vallarta by Trip Advisor
- Experience 15 Cables, Many Over 1100 Feet Long and 500 Feet High, For a Total of More than Two Miles of Ziplines
- Friendly Billingual Staff Working for One of Vallarta's Longest Established Zipline Companies
- Access to a Delicious International Restaurant and Tequila Bar
- A River Beach, Hiking Trail, and Water Slides On and Along the Orquideas River
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is one of the most beautiful tropical environments in the world. On our Los Veranos Canopy tour, you will get to experience this amazing ecological paradise in the best way possible as you travel to Las Juntas de Los Veranos along with a friendly, bilingual guide where you will catch unique views of lovely Mexican beaches, immense oceanfront mansions and the famous Los Arcos.
Once at Los Veranos, you will be able to swing and zip-line through the beautiful, tropical trees on our 14 cables, designed to give you a safe but thrilling and exciting ride through the jungle. Your heart will be racing as each zip line takes you higher and faster than the one before. You'll be traveling up to 30mph over breathtaking a river gorge and river rapds.
Ziplining is the highlight of this tour, but walking through the jungle from cable to cable is often our guests' highlights as you pass through all kinds of attractive and exotic plant and animal life such as bromelias, philodendron, strangler figs and tree-bound termite nests. The tour also includes complimentary, ice-cold drinks and delicious tequila drinks available for purchase at the end of the tour. You will also be able to purchase photography and video of your trip to remember the excitement of zip-lining through one of the best jungle sites in Mexico.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- PLEASE NOTE: Departure times vary based on which area of Puerto Vallarta you are in. You will be assigned the departure time that best pertains to your location
- Weight maximum: 285 lbs / 125 Kilos
- If you're slightly over this limit we can often make accommodations as long as you let us know ahead of time
- Minimum age and Height: 5 years old and 40 inches tall.
- Restrictions on the following:
- Expectant mothers
- People with heart conditions
- People with chronic back pain or shoulder problems
- People unable to walk up steps
- Intoxicated individuals
- Tour does NOT operate on Sundays
- Access to the Orquideas River may be limited in summer months due to rougher currents